OBSERVER Image Archiving:
When the Only Image You Want to Project is a Professional One!
OBSERVER Image Archiving Includes:
• View anomalies from multiple exams and multiple patients
• Measure, annotate & highlight areas of interest within images
• Export to numerous graphics formats
• Completely integrated with reporting
• HL7 Interface and DICOM compliant, ADT and FTP Results
Vision Chips uses the "Chameleon™
HL7 Messaging Toolkit from iNTERFACEWARE™"
for HL7 connectivity, it being the toolkit that is used by more vendors in the PACS industry than any other. This guarantees
inter-operability, with Chameleon already achieving connectivity with every major HIS and RIS system in the market.
With DICOM imaging, your images look as good as, in not better than, the images on the ultrasound machine. View from 1 to 16 images on the screen at one time. Compare images from two seperate exams at once.
All that you would expect, and more, from a comprehensive DICOM image archiving solution!